Do more for less in the Volvo EC35D mini digger, designed to work with power and precision in tight spaces. Based on a proven design, the EC35D delivers high levels of comfort, performance and versatility, enabling you to be more productive in a range of applications.
- Net Power- 17.2 kW (at 2,200 rpm)
- Operating weight- 3,530 – 3,490 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.05 – 0.15 m³
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW160E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines.
- Operating weight- 16,200 – 18,200 kg
- Net power- 112 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.78 m³
The EC15E is the perfect choice for working in tight conditions. Easy to transport, easy to operate and easy to service, this compact excavator will make light work of tough jobs.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight Canopy- 1,556 kg
- Digging force – stick- 8 kN
Easy to operate, easy to transport and easy to service, whether you rent it or own it, this 1.8t excavator is designed to promote low operating costs.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight- 1,810 kg
- Bucket capacity – 0.01–0.05 m³
Volvo’s EC250E digger is a powerful and efficient machine designed to reduce fuel consumption and increase your productivity. With advanced technology the machines deliver a significant improvement in fuel efficiency saving your business time and cost. Put your mind at ease with Volvo.
- Operating weight- 25,600 – 28,900 kg
- Net power- 159 kW (at 1800 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 0.56 – 1.76 m³
The Volvo EC140E digger has been designed to deliver every function with superior efficiency. This machine not only produces maximum uptime it also incorporates the latest fuel efficiency technology to reduce emissions and consumption while increasing productivity.
- Operating weight- 13,170 – 16,980 kg
- Net power- 89 kW (ISO 9249/SAE J1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.33 – 1.01 m³
With a retracted track width of only 71 cm, the Bobcat® E08 compact excavator (mini excavator) can access difficult and cramped jobsites where exhausting manual labour is your only other option. This model navigates through narrower openings and can operate in more confined areas than other excavators. The reduced tail swing gives you the flexibility to pivot and deposit soil while offering protection against accidental contact with surrounding objects.
- Net Power- 7.5 (at 2000) kW
- Operating weight- 1138 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 1820 mm
Count on the Volvo EC27D compact excavator for best-in-class performance. With impressive lifting capacities and excellent digging forces, this rock-solid machine can handle a variety of jobs. Combining durability and ease of operation with serviceability and versatility, the EC27D is designed to stretch further, dig deeper and reach higher.
- Net Power- 14.8 kW (at 2,400 rpm)
- Operating weight- 2,730 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.03 – 0.12 m³
The new Bobcat® conventional tail swing E27 model introduces an in-class unique combination of superior stability, class leading digging performance and breakout forces, together with a transport weight that is still below the weight limits for appropriate trailers. Even with the optional heavy counterweight, the E27 offers just 280mm of tail overhang which allows the machine to be operated in confined spaces. This makes the machine an ideal tool for highly demanding applications where performance together with transportability have a priority over compactness.
- Net Power- 18.2 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2565 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2847 mm
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW180E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines. With manoeuvrability at the heart of its design our new EW180E will perform time and time again on any job site.
- Operating weight- 18,200 – 20,300 kg
- Net power- 125 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.87 m³
The new Bobcat® E35z, a new generation model in the popular 3.5 tonne machine class offers the additional benefits of ZHS design. This excavator provides the best possible mix of compactness, a large operating range for the workgroup (especially with the optional long arm), great stability (two counterweight options available) and a large and comfortable operator area. This machine tops out the R-Series range and will be appreciated by customers with a need for a high specification ZHS model, whilst preferring the lower cost of ownership compared to higher tonnage machines.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight- 3381 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3117 / 3417 mm
The Bobcat E62 is a zero tail-swing design compact excavator with an operating weight of 6.2 tonne. This model features an extra large cab, offering great operator comfort in terms of environment, leg room and visibility.To accommodate customer requirements, this model offers optional steel tracks, blade cylinder load holding valve and third auxiliary hydraulic lines. The long arm option paired with the additional counterweight maximises dig depth, reach and dump height clearance.
- Net Power- 36.0 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 6130 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3815 / 4115 mm