You can manoeuver the growing star Bobcat® T450 Compact Track Loader around tight worksites with performance that will exceed your expectations for such a compact machine. The radius lift path of this impressive performer excels at jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Rated operating capacity- 505 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 31.2 (at 2200 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2379 kg
From quarries to mass excavation the Volvo EC380E digger has been built to work on tough job sites. Featuring a robust reinforced structure and high quality welding the EC380E boasts superior strength and durability. Experience reliability you can count on with Volvo.
- Operating weight- 37,800 – 43,000 kg
- Net power- 229 kW (at 1700 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 0.83 – 2.53 m³
The Bobcat® S530 adds vertical lift to the long wheelbase of the 500 series. Giving added reach and lift height, this versatile performer is a good choice for varied applications. Its large lift capacity and high-performance hydraulics also allow you to use it with a wide variety of attachments.
- Rated operating capacity- 869 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 kW
- Operating weight- 2815 kg
The Bobcat® S850 is our largest skid steer loader. With high lift capacity and best-in-class lift height, this model helps you do a lot more than most. Add its attachment capabilities and a range of options and accessories to make the S850 a very industrious machine.
- Rated operating capacity- 1850 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4643 kg
The AP1055F is a high-production, rubber track paver that excels on airports runways, interstates, highways, and other large jobsites. Its high travel speed, flotation, and traction deliver superb mobility.
- Length (Transport)- 6.7 m (With SE60 V Screed)
- Gross Power- 168 kW
- Operating Weight- 20452 kg (With SE60 V), 21918 kg (With SE60 VT XW), 21128 kg (With SE60 V XW)
The EWR150E digger bridges the gap between 14 ton and 16 ton class machines to deliver everything and more that you would expect from a 15 ton excavator. Work and perform in narrow and confined spaces with the new Volvo short swing radius digger the shortest radius Stage IV machine on the market. Swing into action with superior performance and stability.
- Operating weight- 15,400 – 17,900 kg
- Net power- 102 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.73 m³
Perform with precision in the Volvo ECR35D compact excavator, featuring a comfortable cab, all-around visibility and advanced, easy-to-use controls to optimize operator productivity. Access tight job sites without compromising safety in the cleverly designed machine, equipped with a long list of standard features for efficient operations and long-lasting performance.
- Net Power- 17.2 kW (at 2,200 rpm)
- Operating weight- 3,520 – 4,090 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.05 – 0.15 m³
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EWR170E features one of the shortest tail swings on the market. Equipped with the latest features powerful engine and intelligent technology the EWR170E operates with efficiency and control for ultimate productivity.
- Operating weight- 17,950 – 19,200 kg
- Net power- 112 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.7 m³
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW180E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines. With manoeuvrability at the heart of its design our new EW180E will perform time and time again on any job site.
- Operating weight- 18,200 – 20,300 kg
- Net power- 125 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.87 m³
The tracked AFT 600-3 utilises a high level of technology to help make paving more productive, efficient and profitable. The comprehensive control system enables thorough monitoring of the paver. The user interface utilises an intuitive dashboard that makes the technology accessible to operators. An extendible operator platform features a sliding seat.
- Operating Weight- 18500 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 2.55 – 5.10 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 9.00 m
The new Bobcat® E34 model is a new generation of Bobcat 3.4 tonne conventional tail swing model offering higher stability coupled with excellent performance and further enhanced controllability. It features a new roomy premium cab with optional powerful air conditioning to ensure an ideal operator environment in all weather conditions. When transportability on a trailer and zero house swing are not needed, this machine offers a great mix of performance, stability and operator comfort.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight- 3358 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3117 / 3417 mm
This paver utilises a technologically advanced paver control system that features a variety of automated functions. The system enables productivity, quality and cost-saving efficiency. The AFT 400-3 is productive when space is open, but can negotiate curves and tighter spaces, too. The tracks provide grip, particularly helpful on steep grades. The material feeding system provides consistent mix flow.
- Operating Weight- 18500 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 1.75 – 3.50 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 4.70 m