Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW160E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines.
- Operating weight- 16,200 – 18,200 kg
- Net power- 112 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.78 m³
The Bobcat® S850 is our largest skid steer loader. With high lift capacity and best-in-class lift height, this model helps you do a lot more than most. Add its attachment capabilities and a range of options and accessories to make the S850 a very industrious machine.
- Rated operating capacity- 1850 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4643 kg
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW180E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines. With manoeuvrability at the heart of its design our new EW180E will perform time and time again on any job site.
- Operating weight- 18,200 – 20,300 kg
- Net power- 125 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.87 m³
The new Bobcat® E35z, a new generation model in the popular 3.5 tonne machine class offers the additional benefits of ZHS design. This excavator provides the best possible mix of compactness, a large operating range for the workgroup (especially with the optional long arm), great stability (two counterweight options available) and a large and comfortable operator area. This machine tops out the R-Series range and will be appreciated by customers with a need for a high specification ZHS model, whilst preferring the lower cost of ownership compared to higher tonnage machines.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight- 3381 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3117 / 3417 mm
The Bobcat® S590 Skid-Steer Loader is our highest-lifting and most powerful 500 model. With its class-leading lift capacity and high power-attachment capability, the S590 is the ultimate small, large loader!
- Rated operating capacity- 967 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 kW
- Operating weight- 2991 kg
The Bobcat® S70 Skid-Steer Loader is the machine for small spaces. This strong little power-pack is the perfect fit through narrow doorways, on walkways and for working under cover.
- Rated operating capacity- 343 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 17.5 kW
- Operating weight- 1268 kg
You can manoeuver the growing star Bobcat® T450 Compact Track Loader around tight worksites with performance that will exceed your expectations for such a compact machine. The radius lift path of this impressive performer excels at jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Rated operating capacity- 505 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 31.2 (at 2200 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2379 kg
The Bobcat® S510 Skid-Steer combines extra lift capacity and stability with the reach and visibility for loading and carrying jobs. The long wheelbase gives a smooth ride when travelling around the worksite.
- Rated operating capacity- 810 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 kW
- Operating weight- 2686 kg
The Volvo EC180E digger not only encompasses state-of-the-art design – Volvo also recognizes that for technology to be truly innovative top priorities need to be durability quality and reliability for every function. This is why care has been taken to ensure every aspect of the machine is built to last while operating at the highest level of productivity.
- Operating weight- 17,330 – 19,830 kg
- Net power- 109 kW (ISO 9249/SAE J1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.3 – 0.96 m³
Rely on a superior performance from the EC750E to do the bigger jobs better stronger and faster. Equipped with a powerful Volvo D16 engine the machine utilizes advanced technology built on decades of experience delivering increased horsepower and fuel efficiency – that benefits your bottom line.
- Operating weight- 73,500 – 75,300 kg
- Net power- 392 kW (at 1800 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 3.3 – 5.16 m³
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EWR170E features one of the shortest tail swings on the market. Equipped with the latest features powerful engine and intelligent technology the EWR170E operates with efficiency and control for ultimate productivity.
- Operating weight- 17,950 – 19,200 kg
- Net power- 112 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.7 m³
Do more for less in the Volvo EC35D mini digger, designed to work with power and precision in tight spaces. Based on a proven design, the EC35D delivers high levels of comfort, performance and versatility, enabling you to be more productive in a range of applications.
- Net Power- 17.2 kW (at 2,200 rpm)
- Operating weight- 3,530 – 3,490 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.05 – 0.15 m³
The newest member of the Bobcat excavator family, E57W is equipped with the Bobcat D24 diesel engine, that offers a distinctive, smart solution to Stage IIIB compliance without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF). In single tyre configuration, the E57W has an operating weight of 5920 kg and offers a maximum digging depth of 3.495 m. A long arm option increases the machine digging depth to 3.795 m. Standard equipment also includes air conditioning, an overload warning device, a second auxiliary line as well as safety valves in the boom, arm and dozer blade cylinders to eliminate the potential risk of an accident due to hose burst. The most advanced technology has been incorporated to allow simple and easy maintenance, with convenient check points to maximise work efficiency.
- Net Power- 44.3 (at 2100) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 5920 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3495 / 3795 mm
Count on the Volvo EC27D compact excavator for best-in-class performance. With impressive lifting capacities and excellent digging forces, this rock-solid machine can handle a variety of jobs. Combining durability and ease of operation with serviceability and versatility, the EC27D is designed to stretch further, dig deeper and reach higher.
- Net Power- 14.8 kW (at 2,400 rpm)
- Operating weight- 2,730 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.03 – 0.12 m³
This 20-tonne tracked paver is ready to tackle the largest jobs, including airports and major highways. It has the power to pull wide lifts and provide pre-compaction, too. The comprehensive paving control system enables thorough monitoring of the paver. The user interface utilises an intuitive dashboard that makes the technology accessible to operators. An extendible operator platform features a sliding seat.
- Operating Weight- 20000 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 2.55 – 5.10 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 12.00 m
Introducing the EC480E digger from Volvo – a powerful and efficient production machine designed to reduce fuel consumption and increase productivity. With advanced technology including Volvo’s unique ECO mode and a new electro-hydraulic control system the EC480E delivers fuel efficiency improvement.
- Operating weight- 45,500 – 53,300 kg
- Net power- 283 kW (at 1800 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 1.55 – 3.3 m³