This Bobcat® S450 is our most versatile skid-steer loader – the perfect machine for all your loading, carrying and cleaning jobs. And with Bobcat attachments, you can also demolish, grapple, grade, and a lot more.
- Rated operating capacity- 608 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 / 48.8 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2365 kg
The Bobcat® S590 Skid-Steer Loader is our highest-lifting and most powerful 500 model. With its class-leading lift capacity and high power-attachment capability, the S590 is the ultimate small, large loader!
- Rated operating capacity- 967 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 kW
- Operating weight- 2991 kg
For grabbing heavy loads and stacking them high in limted space, you need a vertical-lift-path loader. The Bobcat T650 Compact Track Loader gives you the extra power, lift and reach to handle heavy loads, dig pools, clear tall trucks and stack pallets more easily.
- Rated operating capacity- 1230 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4368 kg
If your task demands maximum lifting capacity and high reach, Bobcat® T770 Compact Track Loader will get the job done. Its vertical lift path is primed for loading high-sided trucks and hoppers, and placing heavy loads in any type of environment.
- Rated operating capacity- 1422 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4798 kg
You can manoeuver the growing star Bobcat® T450 Compact Track Loader around tight worksites with performance that will exceed your expectations for such a compact machine. The radius lift path of this impressive performer excels at jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Rated operating capacity- 505 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 31.2 (at 2200 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2379 kg
The Bobcat® S570 Skid-Steer Loader adds more vertical lift to the performance package and is ideal for loading high-sided trucks or working with heavy pallets.
- Rated operating capacity- 942 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2939 kg
The Bobcat® S630 is our “value performance” product. It gives you high loader and attachment performance in a medium-sized package. Powerful yet economical, this model is comfortable to operate for long periods of time when accuracy and productivity are needed.
- Rated operating capacity- 1040 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 kW
- Operating weight- 3657 kg
The Bobcat® S70 Skid-Steer Loader is the machine for small spaces. This strong little power-pack is the perfect fit through narrow doorways, on walkways and for working under cover.
- Rated operating capacity- 343 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 17.5 kW
- Operating weight- 1268 kg
Bobcat Compact Track Loader T870 As the highest-lifting loader on the market, the T870 can handle heavier loads than ever before, giving you access to bigger jobs and increased productivity with every lift cycle. It features the industry-leading 5-Link torsion suspension undercarriage. Load over hay wagons, mortar mixers or tandem axle trucks with side boards. Easily stack brick, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 1584 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 74.6 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 5863 kg
The Bobcat® S770 is built for big jobs and powerful attachment performance. This stable loader has a vertical lift path, giving you more reach at full lift height. A wide range of options enhances the value of the machine and keeps the operator comfortable for a full days work.
- Rated operating capacity- 1569 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4225 kg
The Bobcat® S650 loader has a vertical lift path and gives you greater lifting capacity and forward reach at full lift-height, for truck loading and pallet handling. Its wide attachments range also opens up many new applications where very high lift capacity, but with a compact-sized loader, are important.
- Rated operating capacity- 1253 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 kW
- Operating weight- 3777 kg
The Bobcat® S530 adds vertical lift to the long wheelbase of the 500 series. Giving added reach and lift height, this versatile performer is a good choice for varied applications. Its large lift capacity and high-performance hydraulics also allow you to use it with a wide variety of attachments.
- Rated operating capacity- 869 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 kW
- Operating weight- 2815 kg