The Bobcat® S590 Skid-Steer Loader is our highest-lifting and most powerful 500 model. With its class-leading lift capacity and high power-attachment capability, the S590 is the ultimate small, large loader!
- Rated operating capacity- 967 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 kW
- Operating weight- 2991 kg
The new generation of the popular Bobcat® E26 compact excavator (mini excavator) is an easy-to-use, robust machine optimized for specific rental industry needs while introducing the next level of operator comfort and features required by demanding owner operators. The new E26 excavator has a transport weight reduced by 100 kg but increased over-the-side lifting capacity. To overcome a common issue in the rental market and thus protect the uptime, the E26 is now equipped with extra innovative features such as the Cylinder-Inside-Boom (CIB) workgroup and its geometry, increasing protection against bucket collision with the cab.
- Net Power- 15.4 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2490 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2568 mm
If space is limited or you’re in rough conditions but you need high lift capacity, the Bobcat T590 Compact Track Loader is your perfect solution. It has the highest lifting height in the 500 series: ideal for loading and unloading bricks, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 973 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 3548 kg
Introducing the EC480E digger from Volvo – a powerful and efficient production machine designed to reduce fuel consumption and increase productivity. With advanced technology including Volvo’s unique ECO mode and a new electro-hydraulic control system the EC480E delivers fuel efficiency improvement.
- Operating weight- 45,500 – 53,300 kg
- Net power- 283 kW (at 1800 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 1.55 – 3.3 m³
The EC15E is the perfect choice for working in tight conditions. Easy to transport, easy to operate and easy to service, this compact excavator will make light work of tough jobs.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight Canopy- 1,556 kg
- Digging force – stick- 8 kN
If your task demands maximum lifting capacity and high reach, Bobcat® T770 Compact Track Loader will get the job done. Its vertical lift path is primed for loading high-sided trucks and hoppers, and placing heavy loads in any type of environment.
- Rated operating capacity- 1422 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4798 kg
The Bobcat® S100 is the right size with enought lift capacity to help you in small spaces. It’s a durable solution for all your industrial needs – and very comfortable for those daily jobs.
- Rated operating capacity- 457 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 25 kW
- Operating weight- 1800 kg
The AP1055F is a high-production, rubber track paver that excels on airports runways, interstates, highways, and other large jobsites. Its high travel speed, flotation, and traction deliver superb mobility.
- Length (Transport)- 6.7 m (With SE60 V Screed)
- Gross Power- 168 kW
- Operating Weight- 20452 kg (With SE60 V), 21918 kg (With SE60 VT XW), 21128 kg (With SE60 V XW)
The Bobcat® E55 mini excavator is a conventional tail swing model that packs a heavy punch, with exceptional performance, dig depth and dump height. The conventional tail swing makes it easier to move your machine through confined spaces such as doors and gates, and onto trailers. The E55 mini excavator is available with a long arm option that maximises dig depth, reach and dump height clearance. An angle blade and clamp options are also available. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 36.0 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 5576 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3923 mm
This large tracked paver features powerful Tier 3 engines and intuitive conventional electronics that are easy to learn. Toggle switches provide the control – and are easy to maintain, too. The high operator platform provides exceptional visibility, while a swiveling seat and an adjustable dashboard ensure great sight lines and comfort. The impact of dump trucks is lessened through a low hopper dump height and oscillating push rollers.
- Operating Weight- 18000 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 2.55 – 5.10 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 8.10 m
The Bobcat® E20z compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers impressive performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E20z has zero tail swing for versatility and manoeuvrability on the most compact jobsites. The optional fingertip-controlled boom offset and auxiliary offer the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function and connected attachments, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1930 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2385 / 2565 mm
The new Bobcat® E34 model is a new generation of Bobcat 3.4 tonne conventional tail swing model offering higher stability coupled with excellent performance and further enhanced controllability. It features a new roomy premium cab with optional powerful air conditioning to ensure an ideal operator environment in all weather conditions. When transportability on a trailer and zero house swing are not needed, this machine offers a great mix of performance, stability and operator comfort.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight- 3358 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3117 / 3417 mm