The Bobcat® S590 Skid-Steer Loader is our highest-lifting and most powerful 500 model. With its class-leading lift capacity and high power-attachment capability, the S590 is the ultimate small, large loader!
- Rated operating capacity- 967 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 kW
- Operating weight- 2991 kg
The Bobcat® S770 is built for big jobs and powerful attachment performance. This stable loader has a vertical lift path, giving you more reach at full lift height. A wide range of options enhances the value of the machine and keeps the operator comfortable for a full days work.
- Rated operating capacity- 1569 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4225 kg
The Bobcat® E17 compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E17 has reduced tail swing for better versatility and manoeuvrability on compact jobsites.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1711 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2249 mm
The Bobcat® E27z compact excavator model further enhances the excellent performance characteristics of Bobcat’s current E26 machine, with the largest cab for this size of machine on the market. As a true Zero House Swing (ZHS) machine (even with the optional heavy counterweight), the E27z offers the highest flexibility of movements when working close to walls, coupled with best-in-class 360-degree stability and a low weight for easy transportation. With the optional long arm and a premium cab, the E27z offers the digging output and operator comfort of much larger excavators, making it a machine of choice for urban operating construction companies.
- Net Power- 15.4 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2587 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2547 / 2847 mm
If your task demands maximum lifting capacity and high reach, Bobcat® T770 Compact Track Loader will get the job done. Its vertical lift path is primed for loading high-sided trucks and hoppers, and placing heavy loads in any type of environment.
- Rated operating capacity- 1422 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4798 kg
The newest member of the Bobcat excavator family, E57W is equipped with the Bobcat D24 diesel engine, that offers a distinctive, smart solution to Stage IIIB compliance without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF). In single tyre configuration, the E57W has an operating weight of 5920 kg and offers a maximum digging depth of 3.495 m. A long arm option increases the machine digging depth to 3.795 m. Standard equipment also includes air conditioning, an overload warning device, a second auxiliary line as well as safety valves in the boom, arm and dozer blade cylinders to eliminate the potential risk of an accident due to hose burst. The most advanced technology has been incorporated to allow simple and easy maintenance, with convenient check points to maximise work efficiency.
- Net Power- 44.3 (at 2100) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 5920 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3495 / 3795 mm
Easy to operate, easy to transport and easy to service, whether you rent it or own it, this 2t excavator is designed to promote low operating costs.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight- 1,965 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.03 – 0.08 m³
This large tracked paver features powerful Tier 3 engines and intuitive conventional electronics that are easy to learn. Toggle switches provide the control – and are easy to maintain, too. The high operator platform provides exceptional visibility, while a swiveling seat and an adjustable dashboard ensure great sight lines and comfort. The impact of dump trucks is lessened through a low hopper dump height and oscillating push rollers.
- Operating Weight- 18000 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 2.55 – 5.10 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 8.10 m
From quarries to mass excavation the Volvo EC380E digger has been built to work on tough job sites. Featuring a robust reinforced structure and high quality welding the EC380E boasts superior strength and durability. Experience reliability you can count on with Volvo.
- Operating weight- 37,800 – 43,000 kg
- Net power- 229 kW (at 1700 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 0.83 – 2.53 m³
The AP655F is a mid to high production, rubber track paver that excels on airports runways, interstates, highways, and other large jobsites. It’s high travel speed, flotation, and traction deliver superb mobility.
- Gross Power- 129 kW
- Standard Paving Width- 2.55 – 5 m (8′ 4″” – 16′ 4″”)
- Operating Weight- 15584 kg
With a retracted track width of only 71 cm, the Bobcat® E10z compact excavator (mini excavator) can access difficult and cramped jobsites where exhausting manual labour is your only other option. This model navigates through narrower openings and can operate in more confined areas than other excavators. The zero tail swing gives you the greatest flexibility to pivot and deposit soil while offering the most protection against accidental contact with surrounding property.
- Net Power- 7.5 (at 2000) kW
- Operating weight- 1176 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 1820 mm
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW160E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines.
- Operating weight- 16,200 – 18,200 kg
- Net power- 112 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.78 m³