Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW160E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines.
- Operating weight- 16,200 – 18,200 kg
- Net power- 112 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.78 m³
Easy to operate, easy to transport and easy to service, whether you rent it or own it, this 2t excavator is designed to promote low operating costs.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight- 1,965 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.03 – 0.08 m³
Perform with precision in the Volvo ECR35D compact excavator, featuring a comfortable cab, all-around visibility and advanced, easy-to-use controls to optimize operator productivity. Access tight job sites without compromising safety in the cleverly designed machine, equipped with a long list of standard features for efficient operations and long-lasting performance.
- Net Power- 17.2 kW (at 2,200 rpm)
- Operating weight- 3,520 – 4,090 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.05 – 0.15 m³
The EWR150E digger bridges the gap between 14 ton and 16 ton class machines to deliver everything and more that you would expect from a 15 ton excavator. Work and perform in narrow and confined spaces with the new Volvo short swing radius digger the shortest radius Stage IV machine on the market. Swing into action with superior performance and stability.
- Operating weight- 15,400 – 17,900 kg
- Net power- 102 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.73 m³
The new Bobcat® E35z, a new generation model in the popular 3.5 tonne machine class offers the additional benefits of ZHS design. This excavator provides the best possible mix of compactness, a large operating range for the workgroup (especially with the optional long arm), great stability (two counterweight options available) and a large and comfortable operator area. This machine tops out the R-Series range and will be appreciated by customers with a need for a high specification ZHS model, whilst preferring the lower cost of ownership compared to higher tonnage machines.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight- 3381 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3117 / 3417 mm
The 6R is built for high-hour users who face some of
the harshest weather and working conditions there are.
So we’ve designed a cab that helps you stay on top of
everything…comfortably. Welcome to the creature
comforts of the 6R ComfortView cab.
- Rated Power- 129 kW (at 2100 rpm)
- Capacity- 6.8 l
- Number Of Cylinders- 6
The Volvo EC140E digger has been designed to deliver every function with superior efficiency. This machine not only produces maximum uptime it also incorporates the latest fuel efficiency technology to reduce emissions and consumption while increasing productivity.
- Operating weight- 13,170 – 16,980 kg
- Net power- 89 kW (ISO 9249/SAE J1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.33 – 1.01 m³
The Bobcat® E17 compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E17 has reduced tail swing for better versatility and manoeuvrability on compact jobsites.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1711 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2249 mm
If your task demands maximum lifting capacity and high reach, Bobcat® T770 Compact Track Loader will get the job done. Its vertical lift path is primed for loading high-sided trucks and hoppers, and placing heavy loads in any type of environment.
- Rated operating capacity- 1422 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4798 kg
This Bobcat® S450 is our most versatile skid-steer loader – the perfect machine for all your loading, carrying and cleaning jobs. And with Bobcat attachments, you can also demolish, grapple, grade, and a lot more.
- Rated operating capacity- 608 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 / 48.8 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2365 kg
The Bobcat® MT55 Mini Track Loader gives you the power to tackle big jobs in close quarters with impressive traction and lifting abilities. It turns quickly in its tracks, and treads lightly over soft ground and lawns. With a big range of Bobcat attachments, it gives you endless work-saving opportunities. Used by itself or in combination with bigger loaders, this mini track loader is a maxi work-saver.
- Rated operating capacity- 254 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 18.5 (at 3600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 1186 kg
The newest member of the Bobcat excavator family, E57W is equipped with the Bobcat D24 diesel engine, that offers a distinctive, smart solution to Stage IIIB compliance without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF). In single tyre configuration, the E57W has an operating weight of 5920 kg and offers a maximum digging depth of 3.495 m. A long arm option increases the machine digging depth to 3.795 m. Standard equipment also includes air conditioning, an overload warning device, a second auxiliary line as well as safety valves in the boom, arm and dozer blade cylinders to eliminate the potential risk of an accident due to hose burst. The most advanced technology has been incorporated to allow simple and easy maintenance, with convenient check points to maximise work efficiency.
- Net Power- 44.3 (at 2100) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 5920 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3495 / 3795 mm