As the largest compact excavator in the current Bobcat® line-up, the minimal tail swing E85 offers you powerful hydraulics and fast cycle times to power your way through the most demanding jobs. Operators enjoy a roomy cab with a fully-adjustable super deluxe seat as standard. To meet customer requirements, this model also offers optional steel tracks, long arm, articulated boom, blade cylinder load holding valve and third auxiliary hydraulic lines. This Stage IIIB-compliant model has 250-hour greasing intervals to help maximise uptime.
- Net Power- 36.2 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 8600 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 4175 / 4725 mm
Perform with precision in the Volvo ECR35D compact excavator, featuring a comfortable cab, all-around visibility and advanced, easy-to-use controls to optimize operator productivity. Access tight job sites without compromising safety in the cleverly designed machine, equipped with a long list of standard features for efficient operations and long-lasting performance.
- Net Power- 17.2 kW (at 2,200 rpm)
- Operating weight- 3,520 – 4,090 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.05 – 0.15 m³
The EWR150E digger bridges the gap between 14 ton and 16 ton class machines to deliver everything and more that you would expect from a 15 ton excavator. Work and perform in narrow and confined spaces with the new Volvo short swing radius digger the shortest radius Stage IV machine on the market. Swing into action with superior performance and stability.
- Operating weight- 15,400 – 17,900 kg
- Net power- 102 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.73 m³
The AP1055F is a high-production, rubber track paver that excels on airports runways, interstates, highways, and other large jobsites. Its high travel speed, flotation, and traction deliver superb mobility.
- Length (Transport)- 6.7 m (With SE60 V Screed)
- Gross Power- 168 kW
- Operating Weight- 20452 kg (With SE60 V), 21918 kg (With SE60 VT XW), 21128 kg (With SE60 V XW)
The Volvo ECR25D compact excavator has been designed with mobility and performance in mind. Featuring a range of innovations engineered for effortless transportation, you’ll benefit from an ideal transport weight and an integrated bucket transport system. Achieve more with Volvo.
- Net Power- 14.8 kW (at 2,400 rpm)
- Operating weight- 2,490 – 2,960 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.03 – 0.12 m³
You can manoeuver the growing star Bobcat® T450 Compact Track Loader around tight worksites with performance that will exceed your expectations for such a compact machine. The radius lift path of this impressive performer excels at jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Rated operating capacity- 505 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 31.2 (at 2200 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2379 kg
The Bobat® E17z compact excavator (mini excavator) provides an unmatched combination of features for a machine of this size, from ZTS (Zero Tail Swing) and the close to 1.6 tonnne; its impressive digging forces and working range; the smoothness of workgroup functions; the fast hydraulic performance in terms of low cycle times and its relaibility, durability and easy service access. The ZHS functionality on the E17z provides the peace-of-mind of 320° of free rotation when working close to walls and other obstruction, without sacrificing on operator comfort or performance.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1749 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2249 mm
The Bobcat® E19 compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers impressive performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E19 has reduced tail swing for better versatility and manoeuvrability on compact jobsites. The optional fingertip-controlled boom offset and auxiliary offer the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function and connected attachments, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1781 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2385 / 2565 mm
From quarries to mass excavation the Volvo EC380E digger has been built to work on tough job sites. Featuring a robust reinforced structure and high quality welding the EC380E boasts superior strength and durability. Experience reliability you can count on with Volvo.
- Operating weight- 37,800 – 43,000 kg
- Net power- 229 kW (at 1700 rpm)
- Bucket capacity- 0.83 – 2.53 m³
The EC15E is the perfect choice for working in tight conditions. Easy to transport, easy to operate and easy to service, this compact excavator will make light work of tough jobs.
- Net Power- 11.8 kW (at 2,300 rpm)
- Operating weight Canopy- 1,556 kg
- Digging force – stick- 8 kN
The newest member of the Bobcat excavator family, E57W is equipped with the Bobcat D24 diesel engine, that offers a distinctive, smart solution to Stage IIIB compliance without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF). In single tyre configuration, the E57W has an operating weight of 5920 kg and offers a maximum digging depth of 3.495 m. A long arm option increases the machine digging depth to 3.795 m. Standard equipment also includes air conditioning, an overload warning device, a second auxiliary line as well as safety valves in the boom, arm and dozer blade cylinders to eliminate the potential risk of an accident due to hose burst. The most advanced technology has been incorporated to allow simple and easy maintenance, with convenient check points to maximise work efficiency.
- Net Power- 44.3 (at 2100) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 5920 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3495 / 3795 mm
The Bobcat® S100 is the right size with enought lift capacity to help you in small spaces. It’s a durable solution for all your industrial needs – and very comfortable for those daily jobs.
- Rated operating capacity- 457 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 25 kW
- Operating weight- 1800 kg
This 20-tonne tracked paver is ready to tackle the largest jobs, including airports and major highways. It has the power to pull wide lifts and provide pre-compaction, too. The comprehensive paving control system enables thorough monitoring of the paver. The user interface utilises an intuitive dashboard that makes the technology accessible to operators. An extendible operator platform features a sliding seat.
- Operating Weight- 20000 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 2.55 – 5.10 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 12.00 m
The AP655F is a mid to high production, rubber track paver that excels on airports runways, interstates, highways, and other large jobsites. It’s high travel speed, flotation, and traction deliver superb mobility.
- Gross Power- 129 kW
- Standard Paving Width- 2.55 – 5 m (8′ 4″” – 16′ 4″”)
- Operating Weight- 15584 kg
This large tracked paver features powerful Tier 3 engines and intuitive conventional electronics that are easy to learn. Toggle switches provide the control – and are easy to maintain, too. The high operator platform provides exceptional visibility, while a swiveling seat and an adjustable dashboard ensure great sight lines and comfort. The impact of dump trucks is lessened through a low hopper dump height and oscillating push rollers.
- Operating Weight- 18000 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 2.55 – 5.10 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 8.10 m