The Bobcat® S550 is the S450’s big brother. Still compact but packing more power and capacity, this model will extend your capabilities when lifting heavy loads or using high-powered attachments. This added performance comes with the usual Bobcat durability and ease of maintenance.
- Rated operating capacity- 896 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2818 kg
This highly maneouvrable, tracked paver is ideal for work in municipalities. It is able to be productive when working in open areas, but can negotiate curves and tighter spaces, too. The tracks provide grip, which is particularly helpful on steep grades. The material feeding system provides consistency that enables quality. The paver is small enough that it can be transported by truck.
- Operating Weight- 18O00 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 1.75 – 3.50 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 4.70 m
The Volvo EC180E digger not only encompasses state-of-the-art design – Volvo also recognizes that for technology to be truly innovative top priorities need to be durability quality and reliability for every function. This is why care has been taken to ensure every aspect of the machine is built to last while operating at the highest level of productivity.
- Operating weight- 17,330 – 19,830 kg
- Net power- 109 kW (ISO 9249/SAE J1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.3 – 0.96 m³
Do more for less in the Volvo EC35D mini digger, designed to work with power and precision in tight spaces. Based on a proven design, the EC35D delivers high levels of comfort, performance and versatility, enabling you to be more productive in a range of applications.
- Net Power- 17.2 kW (at 2,200 rpm)
- Operating weight- 3,530 – 3,490 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.05 – 0.15 m³
The Bobcat® S510 Skid-Steer combines extra lift capacity and stability with the reach and visibility for loading and carrying jobs. The long wheelbase gives a smooth ride when travelling around the worksite.
- Rated operating capacity- 810 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 kW
- Operating weight- 2686 kg
The Bobcat® S100 is the right size with enought lift capacity to help you in small spaces. It’s a durable solution for all your industrial needs – and very comfortable for those daily jobs.
- Rated operating capacity- 457 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 25 kW
- Operating weight- 1800 kg
As the largest compact excavator in the current Bobcat® line-up, the minimal tail swing E85 offers you powerful hydraulics and fast cycle times to power your way through the most demanding jobs. Operators enjoy a roomy cab with a fully-adjustable super deluxe seat as standard. To meet customer requirements, this model also offers optional steel tracks, long arm, articulated boom, blade cylinder load holding valve and third auxiliary hydraulic lines. This Stage IIIB-compliant model has 250-hour greasing intervals to help maximise uptime.
- Net Power- 36.2 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 8600 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 4175 / 4725 mm
The Bobcat® S650 loader has a vertical lift path and gives you greater lifting capacity and forward reach at full lift-height, for truck loading and pallet handling. Its wide attachments range also opens up many new applications where very high lift capacity, but with a compact-sized loader, are important.
- Rated operating capacity- 1253 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 kW
- Operating weight- 3777 kg
Built with our customers for our customers the new Volvo EW160E is the most advanced multi-tool carrier in the industry. Made in Germany Volvo’s digger boast a 40 year heritage and have continuously developed into highly versatile and high quality machines.
- Operating weight- 16,200 – 18,200 kg
- Net power- 112 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.78 m³
This paver utilises a technologically advanced paver control system that features a variety of automated functions. The system enables productivity, quality and cost-saving efficiency. The AFT 400-3 is productive when space is open, but can negotiate curves and tighter spaces, too. The tracks provide grip, particularly helpful on steep grades. The material feeding system provides consistent mix flow.
- Operating Weight- 18500 kg
- Standard Paving Width- 1.75 – 3.50 m
- Maximum Paving Width- 4.70 m
The Bobcat® E50 mini excavator is a real standout in the 4-to-5-ton size class! With zero tail swing, it can happily work in confined areas without sacrificing digging performance. Equipped with cab and bucket, it has an operating weight of 4905 kg and a maximum digging depth of 3.52 m. The E50 is also available with a long arm option that maximizes dig depth, reach and dump height clearance. An angle blade and clamp options are also available. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 30.7 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 4980 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3524 / 3923 mm
The Bobcat® E45 mini excavator offers zero tail swing, has an operating weight of 4634 kg and a maximum digging depth of 3.30 m. It therefore enables you to excavate very close to surrounding obstacles with unrestricted rotation, greater flexibility and reduced risk of damage to the machine and surrounding property. For improved performance, the E45 can be equipped with an angle blade option, long arm option or a clamp. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 4709 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3300 / 3600 mm
The AP1055F is a high-production, rubber track paver that excels on airports runways, interstates, highways, and other large jobsites. Its high travel speed, flotation, and traction deliver superb mobility.
- Length (Transport)- 6.7 m (With SE60 V Screed)
- Gross Power- 168 kW
- Operating Weight- 20452 kg (With SE60 V), 21918 kg (With SE60 VT XW), 21128 kg (With SE60 V XW)
Count on the Volvo EC27D compact excavator for best-in-class performance. With impressive lifting capacities and excellent digging forces, this rock-solid machine can handle a variety of jobs. Combining durability and ease of operation with serviceability and versatility, the EC27D is designed to stretch further, dig deeper and reach higher.
- Net Power- 14.8 kW (at 2,400 rpm)
- Operating weight- 2,730 kg
- Bucket capacity- 0.03 – 0.12 m³
The EWR150E digger bridges the gap between 14 ton and 16 ton class machines to deliver everything and more that you would expect from a 15 ton excavator. Work and perform in narrow and confined spaces with the new Volvo short swing radius digger the shortest radius Stage IV machine on the market. Swing into action with superior performance and stability.
- Operating weight- 15,400 – 17,900 kg
- Net power- 102 kW (ISO9249/SAEJ1349)
- Bucket capacity- 0.73 m³