The Bobcat® E17 compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E17 has reduced tail swing for better versatility and manoeuvrability on compact jobsites.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1711 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2249 mm
The Bobcat® S650 loader has a vertical lift path and gives you greater lifting capacity and forward reach at full lift-height, for truck loading and pallet handling. Its wide attachments range also opens up many new applications where very high lift capacity, but with a compact-sized loader, are important.
- Rated operating capacity- 1253 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 kW
- Operating weight- 3777 kg
The Bobcat® S850 is our largest skid steer loader. With high lift capacity and best-in-class lift height, this model helps you do a lot more than most. Add its attachment capabilities and a range of options and accessories to make the S850 a very industrious machine.
- Rated operating capacity- 1850 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4643 kg
The new Bobcat® conventional tail swing E27 model introduces an in-class unique combination of superior stability, class leading digging performance and breakout forces, together with a transport weight that is still below the weight limits for appropriate trailers. Even with the optional heavy counterweight, the E27 offers just 280mm of tail overhang which allows the machine to be operated in confined spaces. This makes the machine an ideal tool for highly demanding applications where performance together with transportability have a priority over compactness.
- Net Power- 18.2 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2565 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2847 mm
Bobcat Compact Track Loader T870 As the highest-lifting loader on the market, the T870 can handle heavier loads than ever before, giving you access to bigger jobs and increased productivity with every lift cycle. It features the industry-leading 5-Link torsion suspension undercarriage. Load over hay wagons, mortar mixers or tandem axle trucks with side boards. Easily stack brick, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 1584 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 74.6 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 5863 kg
The Bobcat® S70 Skid-Steer Loader is the machine for small spaces. This strong little power-pack is the perfect fit through narrow doorways, on walkways and for working under cover.
- Rated operating capacity- 343 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 17.5 kW
- Operating weight- 1268 kg
For grabbing heavy loads and stacking them high in limted space, you need a vertical-lift-path loader. The Bobcat T650 Compact Track Loader gives you the extra power, lift and reach to handle heavy loads, dig pools, clear tall trucks and stack pallets more easily.
- Rated operating capacity- 1230 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4368 kg
The Bobcat® S590 Skid-Steer Loader is our highest-lifting and most powerful 500 model. With its class-leading lift capacity and high power-attachment capability, the S590 is the ultimate small, large loader!
- Rated operating capacity- 967 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 kW
- Operating weight- 2991 kg
The Bobcat® S570 Skid-Steer Loader adds more vertical lift to the performance package and is ideal for loading high-sided trucks or working with heavy pallets.
- Rated operating capacity- 942 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2939 kg
The Bobcat® E27z compact excavator model further enhances the excellent performance characteristics of Bobcat’s current E26 machine, with the largest cab for this size of machine on the market. As a true Zero House Swing (ZHS) machine (even with the optional heavy counterweight), the E27z offers the highest flexibility of movements when working close to walls, coupled with best-in-class 360-degree stability and a low weight for easy transportation. With the optional long arm and a premium cab, the E27z offers the digging output and operator comfort of much larger excavators, making it a machine of choice for urban operating construction companies.
- Net Power- 15.4 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2587 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2547 / 2847 mm
This Bobcat® S450 is our most versatile skid-steer loader – the perfect machine for all your loading, carrying and cleaning jobs. And with Bobcat attachments, you can also demolish, grapple, grade, and a lot more.
- Rated operating capacity- 608 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 / 48.8 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2365 kg
You can manoeuver the growing star Bobcat® T450 Compact Track Loader around tight worksites with performance that will exceed your expectations for such a compact machine. The radius lift path of this impressive performer excels at jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Rated operating capacity- 665 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 46.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2789 kg