The Bobcat® MT55 Mini Track Loader gives you the power to tackle big jobs in close quarters with impressive traction and lifting abilities. It turns quickly in its tracks, and treads lightly over soft ground and lawns. With a big range of Bobcat attachments, it gives you endless work-saving opportunities. Used by itself or in combination with bigger loaders, this mini track loader is a maxi work-saver.
- Rated operating capacity- 254 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 18.5 (at 3600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 1186 kg
The Bobcat® S570 Skid-Steer Loader adds more vertical lift to the performance package and is ideal for loading high-sided trucks or working with heavy pallets.
- Rated operating capacity- 942 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2939 kg
The new Bobcat® conventional tail swing E27 model introduces an in-class unique combination of superior stability, class leading digging performance and breakout forces, together with a transport weight that is still below the weight limits for appropriate trailers. Even with the optional heavy counterweight, the E27 offers just 280mm of tail overhang which allows the machine to be operated in confined spaces. This makes the machine an ideal tool for highly demanding applications where performance together with transportability have a priority over compactness.
- Net Power- 18.2 (at 2400) kW
- Operating weight- 2565 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2847 mm
The Bobcat® E20z compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers impressive performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E20z has zero tail swing for versatility and manoeuvrability on the most compact jobsites. The optional fingertip-controlled boom offset and auxiliary offer the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function and connected attachments, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1930 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2385 / 2565 mm
This Bobcat® S450 is our most versatile skid-steer loader – the perfect machine for all your loading, carrying and cleaning jobs. And with Bobcat attachments, you can also demolish, grapple, grade, and a lot more.
- Rated operating capacity- 608 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 / 48.8 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2365 kg
The Bobcat® E55 mini excavator is a conventional tail swing model that packs a heavy punch, with exceptional performance, dig depth and dump height. The conventional tail swing makes it easier to move your machine through confined spaces such as doors and gates, and onto trailers. The E55 mini excavator is available with a long arm option that maximises dig depth, reach and dump height clearance. An angle blade and clamp options are also available. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 36.0 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 5576 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3923 mm
The Bobcat® S770 is built for big jobs and powerful attachment performance. This stable loader has a vertical lift path, giving you more reach at full lift height. A wide range of options enhances the value of the machine and keeps the operator comfortable for a full days work.
- Rated operating capacity- 1569 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4225 kg
The Bobcat® S70 Skid-Steer Loader is the machine for small spaces. This strong little power-pack is the perfect fit through narrow doorways, on walkways and for working under cover.
- Rated operating capacity- 343 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 17.5 kW
- Operating weight- 1268 kg
For grabbing heavy loads and stacking them high in limted space, you need a vertical-lift-path loader. The Bobcat T650 Compact Track Loader gives you the extra power, lift and reach to handle heavy loads, dig pools, clear tall trucks and stack pallets more easily.
- Rated operating capacity- 1230 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4368 kg
The Bobcat® S850 is our largest skid steer loader. With high lift capacity and best-in-class lift height, this model helps you do a lot more than most. Add its attachment capabilities and a range of options and accessories to make the S850 a very industrious machine.
- Rated operating capacity- 1850 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4643 kg
The Bobcat® E45 mini excavator offers zero tail swing, has an operating weight of 4634 kg and a maximum digging depth of 3.30 m. It therefore enables you to excavate very close to surrounding obstacles with unrestricted rotation, greater flexibility and reduced risk of damage to the machine and surrounding property. For improved performance, the E45 can be equipped with an angle blade option, long arm option or a clamp. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
- Net Power- 18.2 / 24.4 (at 2200) kW
- Operating weight with Frame- 4709 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 3300 / 3600 mm
If space is limited or you’re in rough conditions but you need high lift capacity, the Bobcat T590 Compact Track Loader is your perfect solution. It has the highest lifting height in the 500 series: ideal for loading and unloading bricks, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 973 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 3548 kg