This Bobcat® S450 is our most versatile skid-steer loader – the perfect machine for all your loading, carrying and cleaning jobs. And with Bobcat attachments, you can also demolish, grapple, grade, and a lot more.
- Rated operating capacity- 608 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 / 48.8 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2365 kg
The Bobcat® S100 is the right size with enought lift capacity to help you in small spaces. It’s a durable solution for all your industrial needs – and very comfortable for those daily jobs.
- Rated operating capacity- 457 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 25 kW
- Operating weight- 1800 kg
If your task demands maximum lifting capacity and high reach, Bobcat® T770 Compact Track Loader will get the job done. Its vertical lift path is primed for loading high-sided trucks and hoppers, and placing heavy loads in any type of environment.
- Rated operating capacity- 1422 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 (at 2400 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 4798 kg
You can manoeuver the growing star Bobcat® T450 Compact Track Loader around tight worksites with performance that will exceed your expectations for such a compact machine. The radius lift path of this impressive performer excels at jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Rated operating capacity- 665 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 46.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 2789 kg
The Bobcat® S850 is our largest skid steer loader. With high lift capacity and best-in-class lift height, this model helps you do a lot more than most. Add its attachment capabilities and a range of options and accessories to make the S850 a very industrious machine.
- Rated operating capacity- 1850 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4643 kg
The Bobcat® S770 is built for big jobs and powerful attachment performance. This stable loader has a vertical lift path, giving you more reach at full lift height. A wide range of options enhances the value of the machine and keeps the operator comfortable for a full days work.
- Rated operating capacity- 1569 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 68.7 kW
- Operating weight- 4225 kg
The Bobcat® E17 compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E17 has reduced tail swing for better versatility and manoeuvrability on compact jobsites.
- Net Power- 10.2 (at 2500) kW
- Operating weight- 1711 kg
- Maximum digging depth- 2249 mm
The Bobcat® S650 loader has a vertical lift path and gives you greater lifting capacity and forward reach at full lift-height, for truck loading and pallet handling. Its wide attachments range also opens up many new applications where very high lift capacity, but with a compact-sized loader, are important.
- Rated operating capacity- 1253 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 56 kW
- Operating weight- 3777 kg
The Bobcat® S530 adds vertical lift to the long wheelbase of the 500 series. Giving added reach and lift height, this versatile performer is a good choice for varied applications. Its large lift capacity and high-performance hydraulics also allow you to use it with a wide variety of attachments.
- Rated operating capacity- 869 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 36.4 kW
- Operating weight- 2815 kg
The Bobcat® S570 Skid-Steer Loader adds more vertical lift to the performance package and is ideal for loading high-sided trucks or working with heavy pallets.
- Rated operating capacity- 942 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 45.5 kW
- Operating weight- 2939 kg
The Bobcat® MT55 Mini Track Loader gives you the power to tackle big jobs in close quarters with impressive traction and lifting abilities. It turns quickly in its tracks, and treads lightly over soft ground and lawns. With a big range of Bobcat attachments, it gives you endless work-saving opportunities. Used by itself or in combination with bigger loaders, this mini track loader is a maxi work-saver.
- Rated operating capacity- 254 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 18.5 (at 3600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 1186 kg
If space is limited or you’re in rough conditions but you need high lift capacity, the Bobcat T590 Compact Track Loader is your perfect solution. It has the highest lifting height in the 500 series: ideal for loading and unloading bricks, blocks and other palletized materials.
- Rated operating capacity- 973 kg
- Maximum power (SAE J1995)- 49.2 (at 2600 RPM) kW
- Operating weight- 3548 kg